Your Immigration Defense Attorneys
One of our lead lawyers previously served as an immigration services officer adjudicator at USCIS, and Attorney Alejandro Salgado previously worked for many years as a criminal lawyer, giving our firm a unique perspective on every aspect of the immigration system that allows us to better serve our clients. Together, our legal team has over 20 years of combined experience and is committed to giving you the capable and compassionate support that you need.
407-710-9026 or contacting us online. We offer our legal services in English and Spanish.
Experienced & Honest Representation
Get to Know Our Legal Team
Alejandro Salgado Santiago
Miguel A. Soto Lopez
Legal Services that Meet Your Specific Needs
Many issues involving immigration and naturalization are not typically resolved without experienced legal intervention. At Central Florida Immigration Attorneys, we will give your case the thorough attention it deserves and do everything possible to secure a favorable outcome in your situation.
- Removal Defense, including cancellation of removal
- Family-Based Immigration, including family petitions for immediate relatives and preference relatives
- Employment-Based Immigration, including H-1B visas and employment-based lawful permanent resident status.
- Citizenship & Naturalization, including preparation for the civics and English language exams
- Visas, including U visas and dual intent visas
- Visa Extensions, including renewals for nonimmigrant visas and lawful permanent resident card. and green cards
- Teresa G.
- Riquelme A.
- Erika L.
- Patricia M.
- Natalia B.